Situated on the shores of Lake Huron, Mariners’ Cove at Cedar Bay provides numerous opportunities for your group to find rest, enjoy God’s creation, form deeper relationships and grow in your walk with Jesus.
With an array of lodging options, meeting spaces and recreation areas, Mariners’ Cove is a dynamic location with a wide variety of options for your next group retreat.
Our mission-driven, service-orientated staff is ready to serve you!
As part of our retreat offerings, we offer a range of accommodations, delicious food, comfortable meeting spaces and several recreational areas.
Our two-night, four-meal weekend retreat packages start at $75/person. Use of meeting rooms and most activities are included in this cost.
Cedar Bay offers retreat at Mariners’ Cove in the spring, summer and fall seasons. Each season brings unique opportunities to observe God’s creation in new and exciting ways.
Mariners’ Cove at Cedar Bay provides a variety of accommodations based on group size and preference. In all of our accommodation options, we aim to provide you with a comfortable environment that is conducive for resting and connecting with others.
Mariners’ Cove offers 14 dorms-style Lodge Rooms that are conveniently located above the Taylor Lodge Dining Hall. There is no elevator access to rooms on the second floor.
- Queen bed with bunk beds
- Bathroom/showers located down the hall
- Towels, linens and bedding provided
Mariners’ Cove offers a private Family Cabin (Forbrich) with a picturesque view!
- Private cabin with private bathroom
- Fully-furnished kitchen and living room with fireplace
- Refrigerator, stove/oven and microwave
- Linens and towels provided
Mariners’ Cove offers 10 Guest Rooms in total, divided amongst 3 cabins. A Guest Room is a single private room with a private bathroom. Guest Rooms share a kitchen and living room with other guest rooms.
- Private room with a private bathroom
- Shared fully-furnished kitchen and living with fireplace
- Refrigerator, stove/oven, coffee maker and microwave
- Linens and towels provided
The campground at Mariner’s Cove offers 20 camp sites to guests.
- Seven camping spots with electricity (30 amp and 50 amp electric available)
- Dump station available for RVs and campers (Water/sewer hookups not available)
- Modern shower/wash house located nearby
Mariners’ Cove at Cedar Bay provides a variety of meeting spaces to groups depending on their size and goals. Our Retreat Manager will work with you to present options that might work best for you.
Lundgren Hall, McClure Building (Rec Center), Library
Situated on the shores of Lake Huron, Mariners’ Cove at Cedar Bay provides amazing recreational options. In addition to its stunning shoreline, Mariners’ Cove’s lush forests and sandy beaches provide ample opportunities for diverse outdoor experiences.
Waterfront areas, Hiking, Frisbee Golf, playground, volleyball, rec room
Cedar Bay offers a variety of events that are already planned. We currently offer events for families, adults and students. Click here to learn more!